Membres

samedi 17 décembre 2016

winner and top 3 challenge 47


Bonjour,

Merci à tous les participants du challenge 47


Hello,
Thanks to all participants of the challenge 47

winner


You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 6st march please contact me
laurigami@orange.fr     so I give you the theme of the challenge and give me your contact information so that our sponsor forward you your gift . You have 5 days to contact us for have your price ,(and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will become our guest designer).




Now onto our top 3



1 -Elena




I'm sorry I could not put your card


Merci de votre participation , n'oubliez pas de prendre vos badges
 Thank you for your participation, do not forget to take your badges

hugs



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.